Connect with us
Ezekiel Elliot and OSU are -10.5 with 58% of Expert College Football Predictions Week 1 on the Buckeys

Ezekiel Elliot and OSU are -10.5 with 58% of Expert College Football Predictions Week 1 on the Buckeys

Expert Sports Picks: ESPN2 News handicappers start off the 2015 season giving away our blue chip college football picks. The game of the week features Wisconsin vs Alabama. The Wisconsin vs Alabama Odds have the 3rd ranked Crimson Tide as -12 point favorites with 49% of expert college football predictions on Alabama. Arizona State vs Texas A & M Odds have A & M at -3.5 betting favorites with 51% of expert college football predictions on A & M. Texas vs Notre Dame predictions are split with even 50/50 action on with 11th ranked Notre Dame at -11. Top ranked Ohio State faces Virginia Tech with 58% of Ohio State vs Virginia Tech Predictions on OSU at -14. 7th ranked Auburn will face 22nd ranked Louisville with even 50/50 Auburn vs Louisville Predictions on Auburn -10.5.

Wager on all of Saturday’s College Football Games at BOVADA.LV

Expert College Football Predictions Week 1 

Wisconsin vs. Alabama Predictions: Alabama -10.5

The Crimson Tide’s stifling run defense matches up perfectly to the Badgers run heavy offensive scheme. Former Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst makes his Badgers debut as head coach with a questionable 19-20 coaching record.  The Badgers will stay competitive with the more proven QB but Alabama’s lead pipe defense carries them to a cover.

Louisville vs Auburn Predictions: Auburn -10.5

7th ranked Auburn a legit title challenger with talent on both sides of the ball. 22nd ranked Louisville’s shaky O-line will be their undoing.

Get a 250% Welcome Bonus with your first deposit at BOVADA Sportsbook!

Arizona State vs Texas A & M Predictions: Arizona State +3.5

ASU returns 17 starters from a team that went 10-3 last year and could be even better. A & M has the slight edge at QB but will not be able to keep up in a shootout with the Wildcats big-play offense and takeaway defense. 

Texas vs Notre Dame Predictions: Texas +10.5

11th ranked Notre Dame still has much to prove with a true freshman kicker and a weak pass-rush on defense. The Longhorns bullish players in the trenches will help them cover as double-digit road underdogs. 

Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions: Ohio State -14

Blacksburg at night won’t help the Hokies from getting run over by OSU Heisman candidate running back Ezekiel Elliot (4.42 40-speed) behind a big Buckeyes O-line. The Hokies green O-line will be in over it’s head in the opener.

 $100 Bet on Ezekiel Elliot  to win the Heisman Trophy Pays $50 at BOVADA SPORTSBOOK

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Boxing Predictions

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg